Customer Relationship Management, or CRM for short. A CRM information system is a tool that makes it easier for companies selling products or services to achieve company goals. New management concepts say that the primary purpose of companies should be good, long-term relationships with customers and satisfying their needs. Only customer satisfaction with a service can lead to the company’s next goal, which is a high position in the market and, of course, satisfying profits.
Nowadays, one of the most significant values is information in the broadest sense. It is said that knowledge is the key to success, and a CRM system allows you to gather a database of information about products, services, customers, and their needs in one place. Knowledge of customer preferences enables you to adjust further activities to meet the needs of the target group of consumers the company wants to reach. With a CRM system, management and work at every level is more efficient, resulting in higher profits.
Pros of the CRM system
With a CRM system, the company has a database of salespeople, employees, and customers and information about their relationships. The system contains all the essential documents and customer contact history.
The modules and rich functionalities of the CRM system provide great opportunities to manage the company and customer relations:
- easy access to information and database – company employees can find documents, offers, contracts, and other information from the customer in the CRM system;
- access to the system around the clock – you don’t have to be at the company to contact a customer, send a contract or check the status of cases;
- working on the CRM system makes it very easy to work remotely, which has become more popular during the pandemic;
- high-level customer service – the ability to set tasks and case statuses so employees contact customers without delay and competently;
- shorter offer cycle – thanks to the web offer generator, an offer can be quickly passed to the customer through the system for review and possible approval;
- digital signature – integration with a digital signature platform means that a contract between parties can be concluded in minutes;
- reduction of administrative costs – documentation is stored electronically. The company saves on paper, envelopes, and postage;
- the system allows the settlement of multi-level and definable commissions for the sales network of merchants or agents;
- increase in sales – integration with Google Ads or Facebook Ads will allow you to do your marketing and attract customers interested in this or similar services without intermediaries;
- increase profits – a full database allows you to forecast the company’s future and adjust further activities to meet customer requirements.
Will CRM help during a pandemic?
As we have seen, the coronavirus pandemic can make it much more challenging to run a company and contact customers. On the one hand, the restrictions imposed by the government made it difficult for both individuals and companies. On the other hand, out of fear of being infected or in the name of fighting the pandemic, many people have tried to limit interpersonal contact. A simple meeting or going to the post office became problematic.
We have become accustomed to the prevailing epidemic and have somehow arranged our private and professional lives. Unfortunately, specialists are predicting further waves of coronavirus, so we can expect that the restrictions that hinder business functioning will return in the autumn-winter period.
A CRM system with the proper functionality allows the company to continue operating by maintaining contact with potential customers. Remote contact or cooperation is safe, fast, and convenient.
Modules and functionalities of the CRM system will make the relationship with the customer even better than the one established in person. First, the consumer does not lose time. He can get acquainted with the offer and then with the contract in peace at a time of his choosing. The whole process of buying a product or service goes smoothly.
SalesWizard CRM system for remote customer offering
SalesWizard is a CRM solution with all the functionalities mentioned above to build ongoing customer relationships, simplify and shorten the sales process and manage your business more efficiently.
Why choose SalesWizard for your business?
- Predictable monthly or annual subscription with no hidden costs.
- The price of the CRM system includes technical support and a server. Online training on how to use the system is also possible.
- You choose the modules that your company will need. It is also possible to program the modules on demand in additionally paid modifications.
- The system is integrated with e-mail and sending an SMS, making it easier for system users to contact potential customers.
- Fast offering thanks to an offering generator with the possibility of sending them via the system to the customer’s e-mail inbox.
- SalesWizard supports Autenti’s electronic signature so the company can implement the electronic signing of customer contracts.
SalesWizard’s CRM system will meet the needs of companies in many industries, such as legal, sales, service, manufacturing, transportation, and installation. Any company wishing to improve its operations, management, and contact with customers can implement an IT CRM system. This will not only be a step into modernity but will also lead to a better position in the market and gain more satisfied customers.