The coronavirus pandemic took us all by surprise in 2020. All sorts of restrictions and difficulties have caused business owners to face many new challenges. Lack of employees due to illness, customers, contractors afraid to meet in person, long delivery times for letters, and price increases for many products are just a few problems for business owners.
On the plus side resulting from the pandemic, is the significant growth of the e-commerce market, i.e., the sale of products and services online. Month after month, more and more companies with stationary operations began to develop an online sales channel. Entrepreneurs and consumers have recognized the advantages of online transactions, so we can expect the e-commerce market to continue to grow.
Many companies still shy away from selling online or implementing modern IT systems to help manage contacts and offers. Owners are concerned about costs, the difficulty of switching to a different operation, or the number of customers reduced. It’s always what’s new that raises fears, but to be competitive in the market, one should follow modern trends. Customers are accustomed to buying products or services online, quickly, conveniently, anywhere, and anytime, and expect modern solutions.
After the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic, we deluded ourselves that after a few months, the problem would pass. Unfortunately, the third wave is behind us, and experts predict more. It is advisable to prepare for the next strictures and ensure security and convenience for yourself, your company, and your customers.
SalesWizard – Online offering CRM system
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) stands for customer relationship management. Such a system is an IT tool that supports strategies and methods of operation to manage customer relationships more effectively and the entire company.
What company goals will a CRM system such as SalesWizard satisfy?
- Increase customer satisfaction through a personalized approach, knowledge of customer needs, and efficient service.
- Automation of many processes and the associated time savings will lead to a reduction in service costs – office or sales.
- Building a clear knowledge base that allows better company management and analysis of data to adapt further actions to customer needs.
- Gaining a better position in the market by providing customers with top-quality service and employees with modern work tools.
- Preparing for the next wave of the coronavirus pandemic and the associated restrictions and difficulties in moving or holding in-person meetings.
What does offering look like in SalesWizard?
SalesWizard is a CRM system that allows online customer offering. It simplifies and shortens the process of making an offer and signing a contract. This way of doing things benefits both the company and the individual consumer. So what does the process of offering a customer look like in SalesWizard?
- After receiving a request from a customer initially interested in the service, the desk officer makes a telephone contact to obtain the parameters and information needed to prepare a contract. The system’s SMS and e-mail modules make it easy and quick to send a message to the customer with a summary of the arrangements.
- The customer service person prepares an offer, which is presented to the potential customer as a unique web page. The offer is sent by e-mail directly from the system to the customer.
- The user can give the customer the appropriate service status (e.g., Offer sent) and task (e.g., Talk about the offer) to contact the customer after an agreed number of days to ask about further cooperation decisions.
- By providing a digital signature, the client can accept the offer and indicate whether he wants to conclude the contract in person or online.
- Customer agreement is generated in the system and contains coded fields automatically filled in when the customer signs the agreement electronically.
- After authorized persons sign the contract, the user can perform other tasks related to the execution of the concluded contract.
SalesWizard and other IT products from 4B Systems use the Autenti digital signature. This contracting form is secure and respected by Polish legislation and is very convenient for each party. There is no need to meet in person or send documentation by mail or courier two ways. It only takes a few seconds for the contract to be signed. The time savings are enormous and, in addition, office costs are reduced (paper, envelopes, postage). Documents are stored electronically, so the company does not waste space on shelves full of folders with paper documentation.
Electronic signatures are slowly becoming a standard that customers expect, regardless of a pandemic or personal situation. This form is very comfortable for both parties and greatly simplifies decision-making.
How does the signing process work from the customer’s side?
- The client or the person authorized on his behalf to sign the contract receives a message from Autenti at the indicated e-mail address asking him to sign the document.
- The authorized person can sign the document anywhere, at the time of their choice, and through any device, including mobile.
- The consumer has the opportunity to read the contract.
- Before signing, it is necessary to enter an authorization code, which is sent to the phone number indicated by the customer.
- The customer signs the contract and can archive the two-sided signed document on their device.
In which industries will SalesWizard work well for the online offering?
A CRM system such as SalesWizard will work well for companies that offer to sell products or services and want to keep up with modern trends. It is also not insignificant for easier management of the company, significant time savings for everyone involved in the sales process, and convenience. The CRM system will help improve the operation of small companies and essential concerns.
SalesWizard will be ideal for companies that want to:
- safely store all data, documents, and information in one place,
- increase sales through self-sourcing,
- improve communication within the company between participants in the process,
- improve and streamline customer service,
- increase the productivity of all employees,
- modernize the way of submitting an offer and signing a contract,
- easier to control work results,
- improve the management of the entire company.
Industries where SalesWizard can be helpful are:
- construction and installation services,
- travel agencies,
- sales and installation of photovoltaic panels,
- law, compensation or notary offices,
- development services,
- trade and production companies.