New and long-standing service companies are trying to keep up with technological innovations and be more modern. This is dictated by the desire to compete in the local market with other companies and the need to simplify procedures and their duration. Technological, transportation, product development, and easy access to the Internet have caused the e-commerce industry to grow rapidly. More and more companies are moving sales of products and services to the Internet.
Companies need customers to buy these products and services to operate efficiently and profitably. Consumers looked for local companies or contacted sales representatives until a few years ago. This greatly limited their choice of company. In addition, it took a long time to learn about the offerings and do business with them. Every year, more consumers prefer to handle various matters online due to convenience and significant time savings.
Service companies are hiring fewer and fewer sales representatives. Hiring them involved not only the cost of the employment itself but also costs for company cars, fuel, marketing materials, etc. With so much competition in the market, however, it is difficult to expect customers to find a particular company on their own and choose its offerings from among the competition. How, then, to acquire customers without sales representatives in the field?
How to attract customers on the Internet?
- Your website with the most important information about the company, a complete offer, and the possibility of placing an order online or sending an inquiry or request for contact. Its positioning in search engines such as Google will increase traffic to the site, which will undoubtedly lead to the first inquiries from potential customers.
- Thanks to a pin on Google Maps, the Google My Business card allows you to find your service provider more easily. In addition, acquiring positive feedback from satisfied customers will significantly increase the attractiveness of the service provider compared to other companies.
- Investing in Google Ads marketing campaigns, thanks to which you can reach a selected target group of people and more easily present your company and its offer. The campaign generates new sign-ups for people interested in a particular service or product.
- Consumers who use social networks will also look for a company and their opinions about it on Facebook, so setting up a company profile is a must. This allows you to build relationships with current and potential future customers: the more positive reviews and watchers, the greater the chance of attracting a new customer.
- Facebook Ads marketing campaigns allow you to address advertising to a selected target group of Facebook users. People who are interested in an offer can send requests.
- A customer relationship management (CRM) information system allows you to manage leads/contacts acquired from Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
Google search marketing campaigns
This advertising system allows you to reach people looking for selected services or products through the search engine or Google Maps. Ads can display if users search for similar businesses, services, or products. Google Ads are designed to increase traffic to the site, sell products or lead to conversions measured, for example, by the number of phone calls transferred…. Very importantly, setting up and managing ads is very simple and intuitive. You can easily achieve your chosen goal with a small time cost if the ad is prepared correctly.
- Step 1 – indicate the goal you want to achieve with the ad. Increase visits to the website and phone calls, or maybe increase the number of orders?
- Step 2 – choosing the location of the target audience. Are you operating locally and looking for customers from your city, or maybe you are looking for customers from your province or all over Poland?
- Step 3 – enter the content of the advertisement:
- Step 4 – set the limit you want to spend on advertising.
- Step 5 – Publish the ad and pay only for ads that have a real effect.
Facebook marketing campaigns
Facebook Ads advertising system is the ability to generate Facebook ads for a selected audience. Wanting to increase the number of customers, sales, or traffic to the site, the investment in marketing will be a shot in the 10. Thanks to its knowledge of users and their interests, Facebook displays ads in such a way that there is the greatest chance of achieving the advertiser’s goal.
How do you create an ad on Facebook?
- Step 1 – choosing the ad’s purpose – you should indicate what you want to achieve with the ad. More traffic to the site, better brand recognition, or more sales?
- Step 2 – choosing the target audience – you need to indicate to whom you want to target your ad. We choose a location, age, gender, and other parameters.
- Step 3 – indicating where the ad is to be displayed – you can choose whether the indicated content will be displayed only on Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger.
- Step 4 – indicating the budget – by entering a daily or total budget, we are sure that we will not spend more than we intended.
- Step 5 – choosing the ad format – you can show it as a single image, slideshow, or video.
- Step 6 – placing the order.
- Step 7 – managing the ad – the system allows you to measure the effectiveness of the ads and organize them by, for example, applying corrections.
Managing leads with Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Acquiring leads, i.e., contacts from people potentially interested in the company’s services or products, are only half the battle. A potential customer may not use our service or product without good management (lack of quick contact, sending an offer, re-contact with a reminder, creating a contact history). So it is worthwhile, when entering modern business management, to also invest in a CRM system (customer relationship management system), which allows you to import requests and manage them through the use of effective functionalities.