Nowadays, you can see very high competition in every industry. The market is saturated with law firms, companies installing photovoltaics and selling cosmetics, and restaurants. Every company, be it manufacturing, transportation, or selling products or services, needs to stand out from the competition to stay in business. How to do it?
Products and services in other companies may be of similar quality. Today, if crucial, quality alone is not enough in a fiercely competitive market. When choosing a company in a particular industry, customers pay attention to reviews posted on the Internet by people who have already used its services. Positive reviews will encourage people to use the service, but negative ones will cause the person initially interested in it to abandon the cooperation. The reasons for negative reviews are often unpleasant service, not answering phone calls and not replying to messages, a long time preparing an offer, and then its implementation or lack of use of modern technologies.
If two pizzerias prepare the same good pizza, but in one establishment, you have to wait 45 minutes for home delivery, and in the other 2 hours, we will choose the one with the faster delivery time. Suppose we are planning to replace the windows in our house, and two companies offer the same quality product. In one company, the contact is nice and efficient, and we receive an offer in a few hours, and in the other, the employee does not answer the phone and has not sent an offer for four days despite promises. It is known that we will choose the former company.
We could list dozens of similar examples. The conclusion is that in addition to the quality of the product or service, it is necessary to provide the customer with top-quality service and a fast turnaround time. So how do you streamline your company’s procedures to reduce costs, improve company processes, provide the best service, gain customer satisfaction and increase profits?
Customer Relationship Management systems aim to increase the number of customers, gain consumer satisfaction, and increase profits. There are many CRM systems on the market tailored to different industries. So you can easily choose one perfectly tailored to your business profile (such as SolarCRM for the photovoltaic industry or LegallyCRM for law firms).
Implementing a CRM system in a company gives a lot of benefits, and these include:
- A single database that allows both the improvement of customer service but also analysis to facilitate further management decisions.
- Each customer has its tab, which the system user completes and sets the statuses, which allows for customer service at the highest level. The ability to send text messages and emails from the system will also improve and enhance contact with the customer.
- The system’s web or pdf offer generator to customers improves customer service, and the contract generator, with the possibility of electronic signature, will speed up the decision-making process.
- Integration with Google Ads and Facebook Ads allows you to do independent marketing and increase the number of customers.
Enterprise Resource Planning systems are designed to streamline all company departments’ operations and improve many of the company’s processes. Such measures can realistically reduce costs and save time, which can be spent on effective activities that increase the company’s profit. ERP systems consist of many interconnected modules (e.g., procurement, production, transportation, human resources, and payroll). A company can choose only the ones it needs and possibly add more as the business grows.
Benefits of implementing an ERP system in a company:
- One common database for all departments facilitates work and contact between departments and divisions of the company.
- Generation of analysis and reports that greatly facilitate management and planning of further activities.
- Automation of processes occurring in all departments saves time, which can be used more efficiently, and money thanks to, for example, better planning of production or inventory quantities.
- Using modern technological solutions and offering employees to work on modern tools will increase the company’s value on the market, which, if properly managed, can lead to significant growth.
Systems for MLM network marketing
Multi-level marketing is a sales model that involves salespeople selling products or services by creating their own sales structures and earning a commission from the sales of subordinate salespeople. This model is used by many companies, including compensation and insurance law firms or those selling cosmetics or household appliances. Sales of products and services increasingly occur online, and there is no location restriction, so MLM structures operate over large areas. Thus, more and more companies are choosing to implement an IT system (such as MLMSeed.pl or Saleswizard.pl).
Pros of using an IT system by companies using network marketing:
- A full database of customers and customer information allows us to analyze the needs of consumers and adapt further actions to them to offer the highest quality services.
- Connecting to an online store, generating offers from the system, or contacting by SMS or email from the system allows automation of the sales process, which in turn leads to saving time for all parties in the process and providing better customer service.
- The ability to create marketing plans, register a network of salespeople and perform multi-level billing facilitates management.
- Enabling and automating sales and management processes saves time and money that can be spent on acquiring new customers.
Individual Reservation Systems
People looking for accommodation for a vacation or short weekend getaway usually enter well-known booking portals such as Booking.com, Trivago.pl, or AirBnB.pl . The reason is that when looking directly, in most cases, you have to call and inquire about free dates, which is problematic. An individual reservation system (e.g., Bookable.pl) means you can offer services without intermediaries while allowing consumers to check free dates and make reservations anytime and anywhere.
Pros of an in-house booking system for hotels and apartments:
- Owner’s website with a complete offer, photos, and booking calendar available to customers 24 hours a day, thanks to which two parties save much valuable time.
- No booking commission fees for well-known platforms (up to 15%) is a real profit that can be used to offer an even higher quality service.
- The website and booking management panel also have marketing functionality to attract more customers.
- Building your customer base allows you to establish relationships with them (e.g., through a loyalty program)
Online ordering systems
Employees of standard restaurants spend a lot of time handling phone and in-person requests and answering questions about the composition of dishes or allergens. Such order-taking also, unfortunately, leads to many errors and misunderstandings. These problems were further exacerbated after the onset of the coronavirus pandemic. The restaurant industry began to look for IT solutions (such as Foodeliver.pl) to streamline their work and allow them to increase the number of orders.
Some restaurateurs are still shying away from implementing their online ordering system, but it’s only a matter of time, as it has many advantages:
- Giving customers the ability to read the entire menu at their leisure anywhere and anytime, place an order with delivery or payment parameters of their choice, and make payments online.
- Significant savings in restaurant service time can be allocated to marketing activities or improving the quality of service.
- Your system allows you to promote yourself and strengthen your restaurant’s brand – such a system is also much cheaper than commissions paid to well-known sales platforms for intermediation.
- An online ordering system with its customer base and marketing functionalities, such as generating discount codes or a loyalty program, allows you to increase the number of orders.